17.6.09

Or-Gone Energy

I met alot of shanti shanti people on my journey into the woods by founding a student-recognized meditational organization called Zen Living. Having chanted at the moon on the roof of buildings with Hindu priests and meditated with Buddhist Sangha's, when I received a call from a man whom ran a Zen Group in the sister city of Eau Claire whom told me about a workshop at their spiritual headquarters in the golden temple of Chanhassen, I immediatley jumped on the opportunity and invited a crew to the event.

I had decided to look into exactly what I was getting myself into. Upon researching Eckankar I found out that they were a straight up cult. The people had some Buddhist/Hindu beliefs but mixed up the ideas a bit, getting to attached to the results of karma and such. The cult had many other strange beliefs and rituals involving drinking liquids and going on spiritual journeys, as well as a power hungry mahatma (leader) who designed their scripture to give him more power. Power truly becomes corruptable when the leader begins to hoard the power to "hold his position" rather than giving it back to the people, which would really generate more power.

Coincidently a friend of mine whom I am giving Yoga lessons in exchange for Kung fu (wing-Chun) had come over to my house and told me he had spent the entire prior day building an "Or-Gone Generator" The Or-Gone transmitters work by plastering a fiberglass resin around a crystal and metal coils. The hardened resin squeezes the crystal which releases an energy pulse that is conducted into the metal and released. The energy produced helps plants grow, increases libido and prevents mind control. Suddenly it clicked with me that I had a perfect use for the generators.

Rolling with a crew and a bag full of generators we went down to the temple and "gifted" the community. The people expressed positive thoughts in a very hollow and meek manner. The people seemed tricked into following beliefs that were fabricated by a power thirsty being. I can't be positive to as whether the plants or sexual energy of the place will be increasing, but if I free'd just one mind, the journey was well worth the trouble.

Orgone Energy Generators $5.00 + shipping

No comments: