5.2.09

All Work and No Play makes Jack a Dull Boy



Upon meeting the psychology club's President Courtney, she was curious to what Qi-Gong was. I very conveniently had a picture of Zen Livings Tea-shirts on me and showing the shirt to her, I told her this was an exercise called holding the wheel. With talk of T-shirts, the psychology club had told me of their plan to print some t-shirts with the quote "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, Than a frontal Lobotomy." Immediately Jack Nicholson of Once flew over the Cuckoo's Nest popped into my mind. I was very conveniently prescribed a bottle of Vicodan's several days later. With a bottle in front me, I took the Ken Kesey Joker approach to the piece.

Tea Shirts - $8  (all profits go towards bringing healing instructors to Menomonie)


No comments: